Take an active role in maintaining your health.
- CSNC|connect -
In today's hyper-connected world, you have more access to information and control over your own health than ever before. At CSNC, we're helping you take charge - giving you the tools to monitor and manage more aspects of your health care.
Follow My Health
FollowMyHealth is an innovative, online tool that enables you to take a proactive role in managing your care. The FollowMyHealth patient portal is a secure service that allows you, as a patient, to communicate privately with your CSNC doctor or surgeon, review your medical history, access your medical records, schedule appointments, request prescription refills and much more. This service is completely free and totally secure, ensuring your personal information and health data is protected.
What you can do at Follow My Health:
- Review your medical records online in a safe, secure environment.
- Communicate privately with physicians via secure messaging.
- View test and lab results, read medical notes from your doctor.
- Update your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc.)
- Schedule or change appointments, request prescription refills and more.
Getting started only takes a few minutes:
- Stop by the CSNC offices in either Asheville or Arden and request an email invitation to join FMH.
- Use the registration link in your FMH email invitation to create your online account.
- Connect your FMH account to Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery Center.
Once your account is connected and you authorize the system to grant access to your information, you'll have access to all your electronic health records on file. You will also be able to connect your account to other health providers who use the FMH platform. Manage your care from your primary care physician, specialists and more - all from one convenient, secure platform.
Information, Documents and Forms
Our organizational forms are found below, click on the link to open the document you wish to view. These documents are in Adobe PDF format. Adobe Reader will need to be installed to view the documents below.